Korean Cooking Classes By Let’s YoriDaily Let’s Yori
- Learn how to make authentic Korean cuisine through our classes conducted by our Korean Instructor.
- Beginners with little to no experience to learn friendly ways to cook Korean main viands & side dishes.
Details of Experience
Selection from 2 different classes:
1) Braised Spicy Chicken with Vege (Jjimdak) & Assorted Mini Pancakes.
Originated in the city of Andong, Korea. Jjimdak (찜닭) is a popular Korean braised chicken which is savoury, mildly salty and sweet with a very subtle spicy kick. It has a somewhat complex flavour, thus highly addictive and comforting!
During the traditional holiday feast, assorted pancakes, also known as Modeum Jeon (모둠전), are made. These delicious small delicacies are good as an appetizer or side dish for any Korean meal. The small ingredient pieces are individually pan-fried in egg batter to create a soft skin.
2) Beef Bibimbap & Soft Tofu Seafood Stew (Soondubu Jigae).
A well-known dish in Korean cuisine that offers a unique package of flavour and nutrition in a single meal. Mixed with various fresh vegetables, rice and meat fill, Beef Bibimbap will definitely be a meal that you will not regret including in your diet.
Along with the Bibimbap, get the chance to prepare Soft Tofu Seafood Stew which is a bubbling hot, hearty stew that is made with extra soft tofu and seafood such as shrimp and squid.
- Guidance by experienced instructor
- All ingredients
- All kitchen equipment usage during lesson
- Printed recipe (take home)
6A Shenton Way
#03-02 Singapore 068815
Dates & Timing of Event:
Let's Yori class schedule.
How to Redeem
- Please check the class availability before making payment: Let's Yori class schedule.
- Receive a Payment confirmation email after payment is made.
- Email your preferred date/session to email@example.com and receive confirmation within two working days.
- Present the confirmation email (printed or soft copy) at Let's Yori on day of event.
Terms & Conditions
- Do arrive at least 15 minutes before the class begins.
- Comfortable, covered attire and shoes are highly recommended.
- For hygiene purposes, participants with long hair is required to tie up hair while cooking.
- As part of Green Movement, please bring your own containers and carriers (bag) if you would like to take away your creation. Each set of disposable food container is chargeable at $0.50.