Coffee Appreciation Class (Basic)Multiple sessions available MS Connoisseur Pte Ltd
- Attendees will understand the difference of Soluble / Instant Coffee from Commodity Coffee to Speciality Coffee.
- At the end of the class, attendees will be able to identify their preference and to go to coffee with a complete understanding of what is available in the market.
Details of Experience
Basic Introduction of Coffee
Types of Brewing Method
Difference of Coffee Soluble Coffee vs Coffee Grounds
Identifying taste profile of the presented coffee product
- Each pax will receive one Coffee Gift Set that contains:
- Soluble Coffee
- Coffee Drip Bags
60 Ubi Crescent, Ubi Techpark #01-03, Singapore 408569
Dates & Timing of Event
Saturday/Sunday (check calendar for dates)
- Saturday: 2:00pm-3:30pm
- Sunday: 10:00am-11:30am
How to Redeem
Present your confirmation email to redeem.
Other Terms & Conditions
- Minimum of 4 participants for session to commence.
- Should there be insufficient number of participants for a class, below options are offered:
a) If a participant is unwell or unable to attend a class, participant is required to notify us at least 2 days in advance prior to actual class commencement. Please email - firstname.lastname@example.org
b) Participant(s) can select another available class date, valid within the next 3 months.
c) With reference to clause b. Participant can change date for one time only.
- No photo and video taking without permission.
- Prices shown are inclusive of GST.