U Live Gets Fit with NTUC Health!
Stand a chance to win a 12-session fitness programme (worth up to $215) by NTUC Health!
*Contest has ended
If one of your New Year resolutions is to Get Fit, we have good news for you! To help kick start your journey towards fitness, we are giving away 12-session fitness programmes (worth up to $215) to 3 lucky winners!
All you have to do is:
- 'Like' the Facebook Post.
- Tag 3 friends in the comments section.
- Complete the online form to nominate yourself or a family member.
Nominations include a short summary of why you think you or your family member deserves to win the 12-session fitness programme.
3 lucky winners will receive a 12 session fitness programme (worth up to $215) sponsored by NTUC Health Active Ageing Services. Participants have to indicate their preferred fitness programme and centre in the online form (subjected to availability).
List of Fitness Programmes
- Circuit Training Lite
- Gym Tonic Lite
- Functional Strength Training
List of Centres
- NTUC Health @ ActiveSG Gym (Serangoon Central)
- NTUC Health Day Centre for Seniors (Heartbeat@Bedok)
- NTUC Health Active Ageing Hub (Kampung Admiralty)
- NTUC Health Active Ageing Hub (Bukit Batok West)
- NTUC Health Active Ageing Hub (Jurong Central Plaza)
- NTUC Health Day Centre for Seniors (Jurong Spring)
- NTUC Health Day Centre for Seniors (Radin Mas)
To find out more about the fitness programmes, please visit https://ntuchealth.sg/active-ageing/services/elderly-gym and https://ntuchealth.sg/active-ageing/services/fitness-classes/.
About NTUC Health
NTUC Health Co-operative Limited (NTUC Health) is an NTUC social enterprise that provides a comprehensive and integrated suite of quality and affordable health and elderly care services to meet the growing needs of families and their dependents. Building on more than four decades of experience and expertise, NTUC Health is among the largest senior daycare, nursing home and home personal care providers in Singapore. NTUC Health offers other services for seniors such as active ageing hubs, senior activity centres, community support for vulnerable seniors, and a sheltered senior group home. In addition, NTUC Health runs a chain of dental clinics and a family medicine clinic.
This giveaway is brought to you by:
In partnership with:
Terms & Conditions
- This campaign is only applicable to new NTUC Health fitness members.
- Only Singaporean citizens or permanent residents may apply.
- NTUC Health reserves the right to allocate suitable fitness programmes as prizes.
- Prizes can be redeemed at all centres, subject to availability, by 31 March 2022 or prizes will be forfeited.
- Prizes must be taken as a 12-session fitness programme package or 1 free trial per eligible participant. It can be transferred to another person aged 40 and above upon redemption but is strictly non-exchangeable for vouchers or monetary value and is non-refundable.
- By filling the form, all participants consent to participating in marketing activities such as photo-taking, videography, interviews and media exposure.
- Winners and trial participants must meet the following health criteria:
- Adults who require no assistance in mobility and moving from station to station
- Adults who do not have any physical or medical conditions or symptoms that may be made worse with exercise
- Adults who have normal/ controlled high blood pressure and heart rate
- Adults who have the physical or mental capacity to follow through with the programme
Follow us on Facebook and Telegram to stay updated!
Our very own SG Active Agers channel – the first Telegram channel in Singapore that is specially curated for active agers. Keep yourself up to date with relevant promotions, discounts, news and events. Join now!