#SmartNationTogether - Use DBS/POSB Paylah & Paynow for Everyday Transactions!
Learn & Win Household Appliances!
At this session, participants will learn how to use the DBS/POSB digibank mobile banking application to track your spending and savings, transfer money to your peers and pay bills such as hospital bills, taxes, HDB housing loan instalments and telco bills.
|Date:||20 July 2022, Wednesday|
|Time:||3 to 4.30pm|
Learn & Win
Share with us what you have learnt during the #SmartNationTogether workshops and stand a chance to win household appliances worth up to $215!
Prizes to be won!
- Tefal Multi Cook*
- Homeproud Juice Extractor*
*Terms and Conditions apply.
Last entry on 17 August 2022, Wednesday.
For more workshops by #SmartNationTogether, please click the image below.
#SmartNationTogether is an online channel featuring tech-related talks and workshops for kids & young parents, working adults, and seniors. Parents can sign their children up for the TECH@PLAY or FUN WITH TECH interactive workshop series to learn skills such as coding and AI. Working adults can join talks on the latest tech trends, and hear #SmartNationTogether's subject experts discuss the latest tech policies in ‘Smart Nation: In Conversation’ series. Seniors can learn how digital government services can help in their daily lives with peers in the My Smart Ahma Top Picks and Live Smart series.
This series is brought to you by:
Proudly supported by:
Terms & Conditions
- Registration is on a first-come-first-served basis only.
- All prizes are non-exchangeable.
- In the event that the product is found defective, members may request an exchange of prizes of a product of similar value. NTUC U Live reserved the right to make the final decision.
- NTUC U Live and its agent reserved the right to change the content of the event with or without prior notice.
- All registered participants for this event may be contacted via email for further confirmation of their particulars and other reservation details.
You agree to the collection, use and disclosure of your personal data by NTUC Club, and its subsidiaries for the purpose of administering your registration for this event.
Follow us on Facebook and Telegram to stay updated!
Our very own SG Active Agers channel – the first Telegram channel in Singapore that is specially curated for active agers. Keep yourself up to date with relevant promotions, discounts, news, and events. Join now!