[SkillsFuture Course] - Integrate Edible Gardening Into Residential Designs
In collaboration with Jireh Engineering, learn about urban farming at an urban farm, taught by a successful farmer, Nicholas Goh a.k.a Farmer Nic. Plenty of hands-on activities at this rooftop farm in Tampines.
- Learn the different gardening styles, how and what organic plants to grow that are edible and highly nutritious without using artificial minerals and pesticides.
- Discover the wonder of growing and eating your self-grown edibles, obtaining multi-vitamins through nature’s way.
- Create and maximise your own gardening space with an easy growing system that can be implemented into landed properties, HDB/condominium apartments’ balconies, windows, or corridors.
- The session is held outdoors. There will be a lot of hands-on urban farming experience under the sun, sunhat, sunscreen, and water to keep hydrated.
- Due to safety concerns, classes are limited to a maximum of 12 fully vaccinated participants*
Please note that the maximum capacity may change depending on the current situation with Covid-19.
CLICK HERE TO REGISTER
This course is in collaboration with Jireh Engineering.