Safe Banking with POSB
Banking online can
be safe as long as you stay vigilant and proactively safeguard your
information. Learn how to protect and secure your banking transactions
online with security tips from the friendly POSB staff! Register now to learn
how you can bank with ease of mind!
Topics covered will include:
- Latest scam statistics
- Common scam methodologies
- Tips to protect yourself online
There are three dates for this workshop. All three workshops will be covering the same topic. Please register for the date that is most convenient for you.
|18 June 2022, Saturday||10 to 11am|
|16 July 2022, Saturday||10 to 11am|
|27 August 2022, Saturday||10 to 11am|
Brought to you by:
In partnership with:
Terms & Conditions
- Registration is on a first-come-first-served basis only.
- NTUC U Live and its agent reserved the right to change the content of the event with or without prior notice.
- All registered participants for this event may be contacted via email for further confirmation of their particulars and other reservation details.
Photography, Audio, Video Recording
Photography, audio and video recording will be carried out at this event for publicity purposes. By joining this event, you consent to photography, audio recording, video recording and its/their release, publication, exhibition, or reproduction to be used for marketing & promotional purposes.
You agree to the collection, use and disclosure of your personal data by NTUC Club, and its subsidiaries for the purpose of administering your registration for this event.
Follow us on Facebook and Telegram to stay updated!
Our very own SG Active Agers channel – the first Telegram channel in Singapore that is specially curated for active agers. Keep yourself up to date with relevant promotions, discounts, news and events. Join now!