Digital Course by ITE Central
Keen to learn how to set up things like ‘Smart Home System', and ‘Variable Speed Smart Fan’? ITE College Central offers various short courses for you to enhance your knowledge by acquiring emerging skills.
*Course has ended
Micro:bit - Build an Auto-Watering Plant System
Learn how to code and build your auto-watering plant system using Micro:bit; a pocket-sized, codable computer that you can customise and programmed to control your digital ideas, games and apps.
* Participants need to possess basic computer knowledge.
What you will learn:
- Hardware features and applications of the Micro:bit
- Write, modify and download simple programs to the Micro:bit
- Application of a moisture sensor, electronic driver circuit, motor and pump
- Build an electronic driver circuit for the auto-watering plant system
- Write program for an auto-watering plant system
- Integrate program and hardware to build the prototype of an auto-watering plant system
Terms & Conditions
- Registration is on a first-come-first-served basis only.
- All registered participants for this event may be contacted via email for further confirmation of their particulars and other reservation details.
- NTUC U Live and its agent reserves the right to change the content of the event with or without prior notice.
You agree to the collection, use and disclosure of your personal data by NTUC Club, and its subsidiaries for the purpose of administering your registration for this event.
Follow us on Facebook and Telegram to stay updated!
Our very own SG Active Agers channel – the first Telegram channel in Singapore that is specially curated for active agers. Keep yourself up to date with relevant promotions, discounts, news and events. Join now!