All About Diabetes and Oral Health
Do you know close to 10% of Singaporeans have diabetes and an estimated 14% of Singaporeans are diagnosed with pre-diabetes?
*Webinar has ended
|Date:||30 October 2021, Saturday|
|Time:||1:00pm to 2:00pm|
Join us for a joint session with a medical doctor and dental specialist from Raffles Medical Group and learn more about the control and prevention of diabetes together with the link between diabetes and oral health.
All about Diabetes
Speaker: Dr. Michelle Cheung
- An overview of Diabetes Mellitus in Singapore
- The causes & complications of Diabetes
- General approach to managing Diabetes
Diabetes and Oral Health
Speaker: Dr. Heng
- How does diabetes affect my oral health?
- What are the risk factors and symptoms?
- Taking control with proper oral hygiene
Dr. Heng is a gum specialist based at Raffles Hospital. There is close relationship of oral health with systemic diseases and she loves to work with her patients in a holistic approach to attain overall dental health.
This session is brought to you by:
This session is conducted in Partnership with:
Terms and Conditions
- Participants must not be suffering from any medical condition, illness, disease, mental illness or physical/psychological impairment.
- NTUC U Live and its agent reserved the right to change the content of the event with or without prior notice.
- Registration is on a first-come-first-served basis only.
- All registered participants for this event will be contacted via email for further confirmation of their particulars and other reservation details.
Follow us on Facebook and Telegram to stay updated!
Our very own SG Active Agers channel – the first Telegram channel in Singapore that is specially curated for active agers. Keep yourself up to date with relevant promotions, discounts, news and events. Join now!